A well stocked book of information is the vital weapon in any business student’s hands. Which will gives indispensable advice and the interesting ideas furthering your career growth.
THE BOOKS SUGGESTED:
- THE LEAN START- UP BY ERIC RIES. This book was written by the author who is an entrepreneur in residence from Harvard business school and IDEO, from his experience as a startup, advisor, employer and founder. It based on the idea to develop a product which is great, by keeping the customer forefront with frequent research and interviews and creating of minimum viable product and testing it rapidly in order to reduce defects and ensures to fit in the market better.
- THE EFFECTIVE EXECUTIVE BY PETER.F. DRUCKER. This book was first published in 1967, but still relevant today, the author was management consultant and educator whose writings are hailed as contributing a vital part to nature of modern business corporation. It reminds mark of good executive is to get the right things done and identifies five key practices for business effectiveness including time management and setting the right priorities.
- GOOD TO GREAT BY JIMMY COLLINS. It explains the how the good companies made the transition to great and why most of the companies fail to make the jump.
- MADE TO STICK BY CHIP HEATH AND DAN HEATH. The both authors are co-authored three business books and MADE TO STICK is an investigation into why certain ideas thrive and others die. This book consist full of case studies which discuss the successful ideas along with make your own ideas stickier.
- THE CORNER OFFICE BY ADAM BYRANT. This book is based on interviews of 70 CEO’S by the author, by sharing their leadership insights, and the most important things and lessons they learnt as they rose through the ranks.
- HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE BY DALE CARNEGIE. This was published in 1936 by the author self improvement course in the same name. He gives the advice on how you can best interact with others to optimize your success and making your professional and personal life more rewarding.
Books really are your best friends as you can rely on them when you are bored, upset, depressed, lonely or annoyed. They will accompany you anytime you want them and enhance your mood. They share with you information and knowledge any time you need. Good books always guide you to the correct path in life.
This blog is authored by Martin Jebaraj- Technocrat Club