Two year Full time Industry Integrated MBA Programme is offered by AAM Business School in association with Alagappa University as a Collaborative Program. Alagappa University was brought into existence by a Special Act of the Government of Tamil Nadu in May 1985 with the objective of fostering research, development and dissemination of knowledge in various branches of learning. Alagappa University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India. The concept of Collaborative Programmes emerged into existence in Alagappa University during the year 2001-02. This unique, socially relevant Collaborative Programmes was generated by introducing need based skill oriented specialized courses through the institutions having adequate physical and academic resources.
AAM Business Schools approval to offer Full Time Industry Integrated MBA can be checked through this link. After clicking the link you can download the list of Collaborative Institutions.
Avidus Academy of Management name will be found in the S.No 113 with the approval no 880
Alagappa University has achieved many milestones. A few of them are as under;
- Obtained A+ Grade with CGPA of 3.64 grading by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Alagappa University is the first State University in Tamil Nadu to obtain the A+ grade.
- Obtained Category–I status by the MHRD-UGC and occupies 2nd place out of 12 State Universities with Category-I Status in the Country. It is the only State University in Tamil Nadu obtained the Category-I Status.
- Obtained Autonomy status (one among 60 Institutions in the country announced by MHRD).
- Secured 28th position among Universities in National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2019 ranking.
- Secured 20th position in QS India Ranking, 104th position in QS BRICS Ranking and 216th position in QS Asia Ranking 2019.
- The University has secured 4th position in Swachh Ranking 2018 for the cleanest Higher Educational Institutions in the Country in the category of Government Institutions.
- The University has obtained ISO 9001-2015 certification based on the quality measures in higher education.
- The University has bagged Indian Association for the Blind (IAB) Silver Zone Award for outstanding excellence and amazing contribution for the empowerment of persons with Visual Challenges.
- It is the only University in Tamil Nadu which has been sanctioned Rs.100 crores under MHRD – RUSA 2.0 Scheme.
- Owing to these achievements, Alagappa University is the only State University in Tamil Nadu which fulfilled all the requirements of MHRD in the context of quality higher education.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) :
While MBA courses tend to be more theoretical since the syllabus is designed by University , Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is more application oriented with 15 Value Added Programmes providing exposure to real corporate expectations. Student enrolling for Two year Full time MBA Program is offered two year Industry Integrated MBA Degree offered from Alagappa University, state university, approved by UGC and Ministry of HRD and one year PGDM is offered along with MBA PROGRAM during the first year. PGDM is offered by AAM BUSINESS SCHOOL along with MBA Program and the curriculum is designed by our advisory board which is upgraded every year in order to include recent trends in the corporate. AAM Business School ensures 100% placement offers to students completing MBA program from their B-School since the year of establishment 2011.
Certifications offered through PGDM:
- Talent Acquisition
- Compensation and Benefits
- Investment Banking and Capital Markets
- NISM Certification
- Leadership Development Program
- Art of Networking
- Corporate Communication
- Personality Development
- Life and Social Skills
- Mastering MS Office
- G Suite
- Digital Marketing
- Art of Networking
- Tally ERP 9 Certification
- Emotional Intelligence